Campus Life (The Objectives)
- To develop an appreciation in a holistic manner for rural life, it's problems and ways for improvement.
- To develop and apply basic concepts of Home science to every day living.
- To promote problem solving abilities through constructive thinking.
- To develop communication skills and better human relations.
- To enhance enterpreneurial skills for professional careers.
- To develop the scientific approach and stimulate a desire for conducting scientific research and its transfer to family living.
- To carry out research based on problem and needs of farm families for their upliftment through community outreach programmes.
- To sensitize, keeping in tune with national priorities and policies, to enable active participation in national developments.