UGC Regulations require all (continuing and new) students to submit an online anti-ragging affidavit at the beginning of every academic year. This is mandatory and CHSc requests full support of all students towards the same.
Please read the instructions given in (A) & (B) below very carefully before filling the affidavit. If you have any questions, please contact Anti-Ragging Committee incharge at CHSc.
Please read carefully the Summary of the UGC Regulations [English] [हिन्दी] and the Supreme Court Judgment [English] [हिन्दी] on anti-ragging.
Once you have read these documents, you must go to the website: https://antiragging.in and click on the link for download your Anti-Ragging Undertaking. Please fill up the affidavit with relevant and up-to-date information.
After filling the form, you will receive a copy each of the student's and parent's version of the anti ragging affidavit by e-mail. You are required to submit a printed and signed copy of each of the Affidavits to the Anti-Ragging Committee incharge. In case you registered yourself and have not received your undertaking then you can download duplicate copy of your undertaking by visiting this link of the Anti Ragging website.
CHSc students are requested to read the following instructions carefully before filling the affidavit's College Details section:
- Is it a Professional College or a General College: students should select “others”
- Name of College/Faculty: College of Home Science
- Name of Affiliated University: Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University
- It is Deemed University: No
- Director/Principal Family Name: Dhawan
- Director/Principal First Name: Dr. Deepali
- College Phone No. 1: +91 151 225 0692
- Nearest Police Station: Beechwal Police Station, Beechwal, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334006 IN.
As per the UGC notification, an Anti-Ragging Committee has been constituted with the objective of ensuring compliance with the provisions of Anti Ragging Regulations, and monitoring & overseeing the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. (Mrs.) Deepali Dhawan - Dean & Chairperson
- Dr. (Mrs.) Sunita Laddha - Member
- Dr. (Mrs.) Prasanlata Arya - Assistant - Dean Students' Welfare (ADSW)
- Mrs. Manju Kanwar Rathore - Club Advisor
All the students, their parents and others may henceforth approach the Anti-Ragging Committee for any grievances.